Tired of hearing other Black men say, “I can’t date a Black woman because she has too much attitude,” singer and songwriter Steph Jones (a.k.a. Jordin Sparks’ P.Y.T. beau) addressed the issue via his video column, “The Storage,” saying, “You can’t [eliminate] a whole race of beautiful creatures because the last three people you tried to date had an attitude.”
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Are Women Who Take Birth Control Less Attractive To Men? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All