Tired of hearing other Black men say, “I can’t date a Black woman because she has too much attitude,” singer and songwriter Steph Jones (a.k.a. Jordin Sparks’ P.Y.T. beau) addressed the issue via his video column, “The Storage,” saying, “You can’t [eliminate] a whole race of beautiful creatures because the last three people you tried to date had an attitude.”
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?