Common ditches the electro-robotic sound on his last album, Universal Mind Control, and returns to the raw street vibe of his earlier works. This sick beat is produced by none-other than No I.D., who also produced many songs one of my favorite Common albums, One Day It’ll All Make Sense. His upcoming album produced by No I.D., The Dreamer, The Believer, will be released later this year. But until then, check out the new single, “Ghetto Dreams” featuring Nas. I’m so excited that my two favorite rappers teamed up on this 90’s throwback! What do you think of the new music?
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]