VH1’s “Do Something” Awards went down last night in Hollywood, California. The non-profit organization honors people under the age of 25 who have given back to their communities and beyond, and though some of our favorite celeb ladies didn’t make cut in terms of age, they still showed face.
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?