VH1’s “Do Something” Awards went down last night in Hollywood, California. The non-profit organization honors people under the age of 25 who have given back to their communities and beyond, and though some of our favorite celeb ladies didn’t make cut in terms of age, they still showed face.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]