Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King hosted the 2011 Black Girls Rock ceremony this weekend. BGR! was created by BET in attempts to praise and put black women on the front page of entertainment. Celebs swarmed to The Paradise theater in the Bronx, NYC to support the second annual event showcasing black women in a positive light! Nia Long hosted last year.
- The 2015 Video Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Serena Williams Drives People Crazy With Her Latest Selfie
- Rapper Tyga "Stimulated" Kylie Jenner When She Was 17; And He's Rapping About It. Yuck.