Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King hosted the 2011 Black Girls Rock ceremony this weekend. BGR! was created by BET in attempts to praise and put black women on the front page of entertainment. Celebs swarmed to The Paradise theater in the Bronx, NYC to support the second annual event showcasing black women in a positive light! Nia Long hosted last year.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Are Women Who Take Birth Control Less Attractive To Men? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All