Insiders say if Bobby Brown does write a tell all book about Whitney Houston, he won’t include anything that’ll put himself in a negative light; the book is more likely to be self serving. What revelations will be included, since he signed a confidentiality agreement when they divorced. Insiders say Bobby may get someone else to write the book for legal reasons.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public