Insiders say if Bobby Brown does write a tell all book about Whitney Houston, he won’t include anything that’ll put himself in a negative light; the book is more likely to be self serving. What revelations will be included, since he signed a confidentiality agreement when they divorced. Insiders say Bobby may get someone else to write the book for legal reasons.
- Isaiah Washington Claims “I’m No Black”
- Christina Milian Slams Critics Over Interview With Iyanla Vanzant
- Opinion: Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- LMAO: Mariah Carey Belts Her Hits In Carpool Karaoke Session [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims