Insiders say if Bobby Brown does write a tell all book about Whitney Houston, he won’t include anything that’ll put himself in a negative light; the book is more likely to be self serving. What revelations will be included, since he signed a confidentiality agreement when they divorced. Insiders say Bobby may get someone else to write the book for legal reasons.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]