This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]