This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]