This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty’, Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion Talks Stigma Of Black Women’s Sexuality
- Angie Stone Is Back With New Music, Talks Assault Against Daughter & Bishop Jakes’ Message To Them
- Next at Club Ego Register to Win
- GET THE LOOK: Janelle Monae’s Bold Colorblock Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
- #BlackGirlMagic: Quvenzhané Wallis Lands 4-Book Deal With Publishing Giant Simon & Schuster