This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- The 2015 Video Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Serena Williams Drives People Crazy With Her Latest Selfie
- Rapper Tyga "Stimulated" Kylie Jenner When She Was 17; And He's Rapping About It. Yuck.