This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 32 Biggest #KylieJennerLipChallenge Fails [WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES]
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray
- Winning The Battle, Continuing The War by Janaye Ingram
- What You Should Know About Coffee & Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]