This weekend at the N.C Museum of History it was a celebration on life, music and culture at the African American Cultural Festival. Drums, singing and dancing echoed in the halls as many got in touch with their African roots. It was a day with more than 75 presenters with displays featuring quilts, dolls, hand carved pipes, cooking healthy and performances by award-winning authors, storytellers, dancers, playwrights, re-enactors. It was fun and educational for the entire family.
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]