The Queen of Pop, Madonna, proved during tonight’s Super Bowl half time show why she still reigns supreme. Kicking off the 90′s hit “Vogue” Queen Madge commanded the stage, showing why yoga does a 53 year old body good. While there weren’t any wardrobe malfunctions or nipple slips during Madonna’s performance , singer M.I.A. still managed to sneak in some controversy. While performing “Give Me All Your Luvin” with Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. flipped the bird just before walking off stage (7:48 mark). Madonna wrapped up her set with a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer” with Cee Lo Green.
- Hall Of Famer Cris Carter Apologizes For Rookie Comments
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Tracy Morgan Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend…AND MORE
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: A Skinny Arrest, Mayweather vs Ray J Part 2?
- Money Mondays: 80 Years Of Social Security And How It Can Benefit You
- Alice Walker Pens Beautiful Poem For Late Civil Rights Leader Julian Bond