The Queen of Pop, Madonna, proved during tonight’s Super Bowl half time show why she still reigns supreme. Kicking off the 90′s hit “Vogue” Queen Madge commanded the stage, showing why yoga does a 53 year old body good. While there weren’t any wardrobe malfunctions or nipple slips during Madonna’s performance , singer M.I.A. still managed to sneak in some controversy. While performing “Give Me All Your Luvin” with Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. flipped the bird just before walking off stage (7:48 mark). Madonna wrapped up her set with a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer” with Cee Lo Green.
- Women's Empowerment 2015 [PHOTOS]
- KEM Teaches The Ladies How A Man Should Treat Them At Women's Empowerment 2015 [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Jussie Smollet Singing And Clowning At Women's Empowerment
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Issues A Challenge At Women's Empowerment
- Behind The Scenes of Women's Empowerment 2015 [PHOTOS+VIDEO]