The Queen of Pop, Madonna, proved during tonight’s Super Bowl half time show why she still reigns supreme. Kicking off the 90′s hit “Vogue” Queen Madge commanded the stage, showing why yoga does a 53 year old body good. While there weren’t any wardrobe malfunctions or nipple slips during Madonna’s performance , singer M.I.A. still managed to sneak in some controversy. While performing “Give Me All Your Luvin” with Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. flipped the bird just before walking off stage (7:48 mark). Madonna wrapped up her set with a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer” with Cee Lo Green.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]