The Queen of Pop, Madonna, proved during tonight’s Super Bowl half time show why she still reigns supreme. Kicking off the 90′s hit “Vogue” Queen Madge commanded the stage, showing why yoga does a 53 year old body good. While there weren’t any wardrobe malfunctions or nipple slips during Madonna’s performance , singer M.I.A. still managed to sneak in some controversy. While performing “Give Me All Your Luvin” with Nicki Minaj, M.I.A. flipped the bird just before walking off stage (7:48 mark). Madonna wrapped up her set with a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer” with Cee Lo Green.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin