Seven time consecutive number 1 hit maker Whitney Houston has died at the young age of 48!She has “Wow’ed” us with her soulful voice for quite sometime now.With such hits as “How will i know” and ” I will always love you” Houston has captured audiences of all races since her beginning as a young girl singing in church in her home town of New Jersey. And with movies such as ” The bodyguard” and “The preachers wife” propelled Houston’s career to a totally new level as an actress as well as a musician. The music world has suffered a great loss! We will truly miss Whitney Houston!
- Hall Of Famer Cris Carter Apologizes For Rookie Comments
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Tracy Morgan Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend…AND MORE
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: A Skinny Arrest, Mayweather vs Ray J Part 2?
- Money Mondays: 80 Years Of Social Security And How It Can Benefit You
- Alice Walker Pens Beautiful Poem For Late Civil Rights Leader Julian Bond