Seven time consecutive number 1 hit maker Whitney Houston has died at the young age of 48!She has “Wow’ed” us with her soulful voice for quite sometime now.With such hits as “How will i know” and ” I will always love you” Houston has captured audiences of all races since her beginning as a young girl singing in church in her home town of New Jersey. And with movies such as ” The bodyguard” and “The preachers wife” propelled Houston’s career to a totally new level as an actress as well as a musician. The music world has suffered a great loss! We will truly miss Whitney Houston!
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin