Seven time consecutive number 1 hit maker Whitney Houston has died at the young age of 48!She has “Wow’ed” us with her soulful voice for quite sometime now.With such hits as “How will i know” and ” I will always love you” Houston has captured audiences of all races since her beginning as a young girl singing in church in her home town of New Jersey. And with movies such as ” The bodyguard” and “The preachers wife” propelled Houston’s career to a totally new level as an actress as well as a musician. The music world has suffered a great loss! We will truly miss Whitney Houston!
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]