Today we say goodbye to one of the greatest females voices of all time Whitney Houston. Whitney’s spirit will live on every time I play one of her songs on the radio. Her amazing talent will exist as long as there is music. Her gift to us was the amazing and powerful voice that moved millions.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin