Today we say goodbye to one of the greatest females voices of all time Whitney Houston. Whitney’s spirit will live on every time I play one of her songs on the radio. Her amazing talent will exist as long as there is music. Her gift to us was the amazing and powerful voice that moved millions.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]