The Queen Of Soul, Aretha Franklin, says the first time she heard Whitney Houston sing she said “Cissy’s little girl can sing” and The Queen recalls being in her studio with Whitney singing “Saving All My Love For You”; Aretha sang yesterday at Whitney’s funeral.
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Hey Teachers! What If You Got Drafted And Paid Like Athletes? This Is How It Would Be
- Two Cincinnati Cops In DuBose Shooting Were Sued In Earlier Death Of Unarmed Black Man
- Watch-Lauryn Hill's Tribute to Nina Simone
- Our Presidential Candidates Are Outraged Over Cecil The Lion, But Not Black Lives