The Queen Of Soul, Aretha Franklin, says the first time she heard Whitney Houston sing she said “Cissy’s little girl can sing” and The Queen recalls being in her studio with Whitney singing “Saving All My Love For You”; Aretha sang yesterday at Whitney’s funeral.
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]