Whitney Houston left her 19 year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina all of her furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars. TMZ reports, Whitney’s money will be put into a trustwhich Bobbi will have access to in stages when she turns 21, 25, and the rest when she turns 30. The will was just filed yesterday in Atlanta. Whitney signed it back in 1993, a month before she gave birth to Bobbi.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 32 Biggest #KylieJennerLipChallenge Fails [WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES]
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray
- Winning The Battle, Continuing The War by Janaye Ingram
- What You Should Know About Coffee & Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]