Whitney Houston left her 19 year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina all of her furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars. TMZ reports, Whitney’s money will be put into a trustwhich Bobbi will have access to in stages when she turns 21, 25, and the rest when she turns 30. The will was just filed yesterday in Atlanta. Whitney signed it back in 1993, a month before she gave birth to Bobbi.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin