Whitney Houston left her 19 year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina all of her furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars. TMZ reports, Whitney’s money will be put into a trustwhich Bobbi will have access to in stages when she turns 21, 25, and the rest when she turns 30. The will was just filed yesterday in Atlanta. Whitney signed it back in 1993, a month before she gave birth to Bobbi.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public