Whitney Houston left her 19 year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina all of her furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars. TMZ reports, Whitney’s money will be put into a trustwhich Bobbi will have access to in stages when she turns 21, 25, and the rest when she turns 30. The will was just filed yesterday in Atlanta. Whitney signed it back in 1993, a month before she gave birth to Bobbi.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]