Much of the world was tuned into the OWN Network last night to see Oprah‘s exclusive interview with Bobbi Kristina and Whitney Houston‘s family. It was a very intimate look into the world of a young woman who lost her superstar Mom and best friend. Oprah also interviewed Whitney’s brother Gary and wife, who was also Whitney’s manager. I was definitely in tears as I watched the interview. I was skeptical that it was too soon at first but I am glad that I had the opportunity to watch. See the interview in it’s entirety below.
- Little Known Black History Fact: 1964 Hickory Panthers
- GET THE LOOK: Tracee Ellis Ross Slays In An Off-Shoulder Dress, And Now We Want One!
- Superwoman Syndrome: Why Do Women Feel As If They Have To Do It All ?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- You Have To See NBA Star Chris Bosh & Wife Adrienne’s Adorable Twins Announcement
- ‘Best Man’ Cast Reunion: Taye Diggs To Guest Star On Morris Chestnut’s Show ‘Rosewood’