Much of the world was tuned into the OWN Network last night to see Oprah‘s exclusive interview with Bobbi Kristina and Whitney Houston‘s family. It was a very intimate look into the world of a young woman who lost her superstar Mom and best friend. Oprah also interviewed Whitney’s brother Gary and wife, who was also Whitney’s manager. I was definitely in tears as I watched the interview. I was skeptical that it was too soon at first but I am glad that I had the opportunity to watch. See the interview in it’s entirety below.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public