The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because renig (spelled without the hyphen) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]