The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because renig (spelled without the hyphen) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- 25 Powerful Images That Encapsulate The Devastation In New Orleans Post-Hurricane Katrina
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- VH1 Releases ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Season 2 Supertrailer
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Jay Z Joins Instagram & Almost Immediately Quits