A restaurant in Georgia named Chops & Hops caught some heat recently for using Rihanna and Chris Brown’s domestic dispute from 2009 as inspiration for naming one of their sandwiches, “Caribbean Black and Bleu.” The restaurant even boldly displayed this on their Facebook page, as well as directly tweeting Rihanna and Chris Brown on their personal Twitter accounts. As if this weren’t bad enough, check out the description of the photo of the sandwich.
- Are You Ready For The Bimbe Cultural Arts Festival?
- Baltimore Police Union: Marilyn Mosby Should Recuse Herself From Freddie Gray Case For “Conflicts Of Interest”
- Oh, Girl: 16 Gifs For Every Time Stacey Dash Opens Her Mouth
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Reason Your Kids Are Overweight [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- ‘Under 50′ with Luenell: Will She Pick Faizon Love or Kevin Hart? + More! [VIDEO]