A restaurant in Georgia named Chops & Hops caught some heat recently for using Rihanna and Chris Brown’s domestic dispute from 2009 as inspiration for naming one of their sandwiches, “Caribbean Black and Bleu.” The restaurant even boldly displayed this on their Facebook page, as well as directly tweeting Rihanna and Chris Brown on their personal Twitter accounts. As if this weren’t bad enough, check out the description of the photo of the sandwich.
- The 2015 Video Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Serena Williams Drives People Crazy With Her Latest Selfie
- Rapper Tyga "Stimulated" Kylie Jenner When She Was 17; And He's Rapping About It. Yuck.