A restaurant in Georgia named Chops & Hops caught some heat recently for using Rihanna and Chris Brown’s domestic dispute from 2009 as inspiration for naming one of their sandwiches, “Caribbean Black and Bleu.” The restaurant even boldly displayed this on their Facebook page, as well as directly tweeting Rihanna and Chris Brown on their personal Twitter accounts. As if this weren’t bad enough, check out the description of the photo of the sandwich.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All