A restaurant in Georgia named Chops & Hops caught some heat recently for using Rihanna and Chris Brown’s domestic dispute from 2009 as inspiration for naming one of their sandwiches, “Caribbean Black and Bleu.” The restaurant even boldly displayed this on their Facebook page, as well as directly tweeting Rihanna and Chris Brown on their personal Twitter accounts. As if this weren’t bad enough, check out the description of the photo of the sandwich.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty’, Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion Talks Stigma Of Black Women’s Sexuality
- Angie Stone Is Back With New Music, Talks Assault Against Daughter & Bishop Jakes’ Message To Them
- Next at Club Ego Register to Win
- GET THE LOOK: Janelle Monae’s Bold Colorblock Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
- #BlackGirlMagic: Quvenzhané Wallis Lands 4-Book Deal With Publishing Giant Simon & Schuster