A restaurant in Georgia named Chops & Hops caught some heat recently for using Rihanna and Chris Brown’s domestic dispute from 2009 as inspiration for naming one of their sandwiches, “Caribbean Black and Bleu.” The restaurant even boldly displayed this on their Facebook page, as well as directly tweeting Rihanna and Chris Brown on their personal Twitter accounts. As if this weren’t bad enough, check out the description of the photo of the sandwich.
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?