Basketball Wivesstar Tami Roman suffered a mild heart attack yesterday. The diva, still in shock, tweeted, “Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes. Never thought I’d have a mild heart attack at 41. I’m off Twitter for a while, no stress recovery, but I appreciate all the positive energy and the negative ones get a life, I sure appreciate mine.” Her rep confirmed the news and said she was admitted to Cedar-Sinai Medical Center and was later released.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]