Jaleel White, best known as Steve Urkell on the sitcom Family Matters, in 2010 was accused of physical abuse by Bridget Hardy, the mother of his daughter; Hardy says after accusing White of cheating on her he punched her in the chest, causing her breast implant to break; Hardy also claims verbal and emotional abuse; some accounts of the story say charges were never filed while other accounts say the actor was cleared of all charges; Jaleel says it’s funny how these accusations have resurfaced, coinciding with his new show on the Syfy network and his participation on Dancing With The Stars; “maybe my recent successes are too much for her to stomach; I hope years from now, if my daughter googles her parents it’ll show her father behaved with class and dignity when he was pressed to the fire; representatives for the actor say it’s all a ploy by Bridget Hardy, in her custody battle, to tarnish Jaleel’s name.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]