Pompano Beach resident, Brandon Johnson, claims that he was asleep in his car on March 8 when Broward County Sheriff department officers shot him multiple times without just cause. According to deputies, they feared for their lives because Johnson allegedly careened towards them, reports the Sun Sentinel. Johnson and his family are accusing the sheriff’s department of lying to cover themselves.
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Hey Teachers! What If You Got Drafted And Paid Like Athletes? This Is How It Would Be
- Two Cincinnati Cops In DuBose Shooting Were Sued In Earlier Death Of Unarmed Black Man
- Watch-Lauryn Hill's Tribute to Nina Simone
- Our Presidential Candidates Are Outraged Over Cecil The Lion, But Not Black Lives