Pompano Beach resident, Brandon Johnson, claims that he was asleep in his car on March 8 when Broward County Sheriff department officers shot him multiple times without just cause. According to deputies, they feared for their lives because Johnson allegedly careened towards them, reports the Sun Sentinel. Johnson and his family are accusing the sheriff’s department of lying to cover themselves.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 32 Biggest #KylieJennerLipChallenge Fails [WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES]
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray
- Winning The Battle, Continuing The War by Janaye Ingram
- What You Should Know About Coffee & Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]