Pompano Beach resident, Brandon Johnson, claims that he was asleep in his car on March 8 when Broward County Sheriff department officers shot him multiple times without just cause. According to deputies, they feared for their lives because Johnson allegedly careened towards them, reports the Sun Sentinel. Johnson and his family are accusing the sheriff’s department of lying to cover themselves.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin