ABC’s long-running show “The Bachelor” will, for the first time in its history, present an African American bachelor. If you’ve never watched the show, basically it’s about a single man who gets to go on date with a whole bunch of women who are competing for his love and undying affection … for life. It gets a little catty in the house with nothing but women going after the same man. Lamar Hurd, a Portland, Oregon sports broadcaster should be the first black bachelor on the show. Learn all about Lamar’s quest via the video below.
- Isaiah Washington Claims “I’m No Black”
- Christina Milian Slams Critics Over Interview With Iyanla Vanzant
- Opinion: Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- LMAO: Mariah Carey Belts Her Hits In Carpool Karaoke Session [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims