ABC’s long-running show “The Bachelor” will, for the first time in its history, present an African American bachelor. If you’ve never watched the show, basically it’s about a single man who gets to go on date with a whole bunch of women who are competing for his love and undying affection … for life. It gets a little catty in the house with nothing but women going after the same man. Lamar Hurd, a Portland, Oregon sports broadcaster should be the first black bachelor on the show. Learn all about Lamar’s quest via the video below.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public