ABC’s long-running show “The Bachelor” will, for the first time in its history, present an African American bachelor. If you’ve never watched the show, basically it’s about a single man who gets to go on date with a whole bunch of women who are competing for his love and undying affection … for life. It gets a little catty in the house with nothing but women going after the same man. Lamar Hurd, a Portland, Oregon sports broadcaster should be the first black bachelor on the show. Learn all about Lamar’s quest via the video below.
- Little Known Black History Fact: 1964 Hickory Panthers
- GET THE LOOK: Tracee Ellis Ross Slays In An Off-Shoulder Dress, And Now We Want One!
- Superwoman Syndrome: Why Do Women Feel As If They Have To Do It All ?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- You Have To See NBA Star Chris Bosh & Wife Adrienne’s Adorable Twins Announcement
- ‘Best Man’ Cast Reunion: Taye Diggs To Guest Star On Morris Chestnut’s Show ‘Rosewood’