Twelve jury members and six alternates have been selected and the action will begin April 23 with the start of testimony.Among the jury members are people who have friends and relatives who were victims of violent crimes. At least two had close relatives who were murdered.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public