Twelve jury members and six alternates have been selected and the action will begin April 23 with the start of testimony.Among the jury members are people who have friends and relatives who were victims of violent crimes. At least two had close relatives who were murdered.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty’, Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion Talks Stigma Of Black Women’s Sexuality
- Angie Stone Is Back With New Music, Talks Assault Against Daughter & Bishop Jakes’ Message To Them
- Next at Club Ego Register to Win
- GET THE LOOK: Janelle Monae’s Bold Colorblock Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
- #BlackGirlMagic: Quvenzhané Wallis Lands 4-Book Deal With Publishing Giant Simon & Schuster