Like many of you, Beyoncé looks up to the First Lady. The performer penned an open letter thanking Mrs. Obama for being so amazing. “Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman,” it reads. “She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the the same time, she is the First Lady! Thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to.”
- LL Cool J Pays Tribute To Walter Scott During the 2015 Fantastic Voyage Performance [VIDEO]
- MUSIC ROUNDUP: Janelle Monae’s Sexy ‘Yoga’ Video; Mariah’s New Album & Kanye Walks On Water
- AM BUZZ: Madonna Kisses Drake & He Reacts Like This; Mama Tina Gets Married & More
- The Jacksons Host An Epic Karaoke Battle [PHOTOS]
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: Should Nelly Be Expecting A Call From Mayweather?, Tyrese On Empire?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap