Pepsi has revived its sponsorship deal with Michael Jackson, partnering with the late singer’s estate to roll out a billion Pepsi cans with a silhouette of Jackson as part of its newly launched “Live For Now” global marketing campaign.The beverage company and Jackson’s estate declined to disclose the financial terms of the latest deal. Jackson signed onto a Pepsi sponsorship deal in 1984 for a then-record $5 million. The new campaign is part of PepsiCo’s pledge to ramp up spending on its flagship cola, which has been losing ground behind archrival Coca-Cola Co. PepsiCo is boosting its overall marketing budget this year by as much as $600 million, or by about 20 percent, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]