The altitude in the Rockies is kicking Tracy Morgan behind. For the second time in a matter of four months, he was rushed to the hospital in the Rockies. Morgan fell ill on Saturday and was taken to the E.R. with flu-like symptoms and dehydration, he was later treated and released. The comedienne canceled his comedy show that evening and tweeted to fans that he will definitely make it up to them.
- You Will NEVER Guess Whose Job Michelle Obama Would Want If She Wasn't FLOTUS
- What White People Want To Know About Catching A Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Who Will Donald Trump Insult Next? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 10 Reasons You’re Still Single (And They’re Not All Bad!) [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]