The altitude in the Rockies is kicking Tracy Morgan behind. For the second time in a matter of four months, he was rushed to the hospital in the Rockies. Morgan fell ill on Saturday and was taken to the E.R. with flu-like symptoms and dehydration, he was later treated and released. The comedienne canceled his comedy show that evening and tweeted to fans that he will definitely make it up to them.
- Black Twitter-Approved: The 25 Best Reactions To ‘Whitney’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Editor’s Pick: 7 Beauty Products You Should Buy To Upgrade Your Makeup Bag
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- 100 Years Of Black Beauty In Under A Minute [VIDEO]
- The Myths of Manhood