The altitude in the Rockies is kicking Tracy Morgan behind. For the second time in a matter of four months, he was rushed to the hospital in the Rockies. Morgan fell ill on Saturday and was taken to the E.R. with flu-like symptoms and dehydration, he was later treated and released. The comedienne canceled his comedy show that evening and tweeted to fans that he will definitely make it up to them.
- Hillary Clinton: ‘Racism Is America’s Original Sin’
- Solange Knowles Reveals Past Relationship With B2K Singer
- Walter Scott’s Family Reaches $6.5 Million Settlement With North Charleston In Fatal Shooting By Cop
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Grandmama Always Said Stay Out Them People’s House’, Bill Bellamy On Derek Fisher