The altitude in the Rockies is kicking Tracy Morgan behind. For the second time in a matter of four months, he was rushed to the hospital in the Rockies. Morgan fell ill on Saturday and was taken to the E.R. with flu-like symptoms and dehydration, he was later treated and released. The comedienne canceled his comedy show that evening and tweeted to fans that he will definitely make it up to them.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]