The altitude in the Rockies is kicking Tracy Morgan behind. For the second time in a matter of four months, he was rushed to the hospital in the Rockies. Morgan fell ill on Saturday and was taken to the E.R. with flu-like symptoms and dehydration, he was later treated and released. The comedienne canceled his comedy show that evening and tweeted to fans that he will definitely make it up to them.
- 25 Powerful Images That Encapsulate The Devastation In New Orleans Post-Hurricane Katrina
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- VH1 Releases ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Season 2 Supertrailer
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Jay Z Joins Instagram & Almost Immediately Quits