A pair of police officers in Fullerton, Calif., find themselves in the middle of a controversy after a videotape played during a preliminary hearing yesterday (May 7), showing the men beating a mentally ill homeless man to death. In yet another disappointing abuse of power from authorities sworn to protect citizens, the case is starting to gather momentum as the FBI moves in to investigate if the homeless man’s civil rights were violated, reports CNN.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 32 Biggest #KylieJennerLipChallenge Fails [WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES]
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray
- Winning The Battle, Continuing The War by Janaye Ingram
- What You Should Know About Coffee & Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]