A pair of police officers in Fullerton, Calif., find themselves in the middle of a controversy after a videotape played during a preliminary hearing yesterday (May 7), showing the men beating a mentally ill homeless man to death. In yet another disappointing abuse of power from authorities sworn to protect citizens, the case is starting to gather momentum as the FBI moves in to investigate if the homeless man’s civil rights were violated, reports CNN.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]