The disgraced NFL star is currently serving a lengthy prison sentence in Nevada following his 2008 conviction for masterminding a heist on two sports memorabilia dealers’ at a Las Vegas hotel. The 64-year-old, who is serving nine to 33 years behind bars, previously lost an appeal against his conviction, but he now has a new lawyer, Patricia Palm, who filed paperwork on Tuesday at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas claiming O.J.’s case was mishandled by his previous legal team and he deserves another day in court.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public