The disgraced NFL star is currently serving a lengthy prison sentence in Nevada following his 2008 conviction for masterminding a heist on two sports memorabilia dealers’ at a Las Vegas hotel. The 64-year-old, who is serving nine to 33 years behind bars, previously lost an appeal against his conviction, but he now has a new lawyer, Patricia Palm, who filed paperwork on Tuesday at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas claiming O.J.’s case was mishandled by his previous legal team and he deserves another day in court.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]