The disgraced NFL star is currently serving a lengthy prison sentence in Nevada following his 2008 conviction for masterminding a heist on two sports memorabilia dealers’ at a Las Vegas hotel. The 64-year-old, who is serving nine to 33 years behind bars, previously lost an appeal against his conviction, but he now has a new lawyer, Patricia Palm, who filed paperwork on Tuesday at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas claiming O.J.’s case was mishandled by his previous legal team and he deserves another day in court.
- Hysterectomies Are Not The Only Option For Fibroid Treatment
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Loni Love’s Hilarious Dating Advice For Black Women Who Put Too Much Pressure On Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- BEHIND THE SCENES: Uncle Butchie’s Live House Presents The Family Stone
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Queen Latifah Will Strip Down For Nude Scene In ‘Bessie’