The disgraced NFL star is currently serving a lengthy prison sentence in Nevada following his 2008 conviction for masterminding a heist on two sports memorabilia dealers’ at a Las Vegas hotel. The 64-year-old, who is serving nine to 33 years behind bars, previously lost an appeal against his conviction, but he now has a new lawyer, Patricia Palm, who filed paperwork on Tuesday at Clark County District Court in Las Vegas claiming O.J.’s case was mishandled by his previous legal team and he deserves another day in court.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]