People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload photos and motivational sayings. Now, founder Mark Zuckerberg is willing to alter the site’s regulations to permit children under 13 to join. What are your thoughts?
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public