The musician, who filed for bankruptcy in 1984, has been struggling financially for many years over allegations his money has been mismanaged. Now he’s facing a large bill from tax officials. According to TMZ, authorities have filed a federal tax lien against him, alleging he owes money from 2007 and 2008 – totaling more than $115,552.
- Hall Of Famer Cris Carter Apologizes For Rookie Comments
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Tracy Morgan Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend…AND MORE
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: A Skinny Arrest, Mayweather vs Ray J Part 2?
- Money Mondays: 80 Years Of Social Security And How It Can Benefit You
- Alice Walker Pens Beautiful Poem For Late Civil Rights Leader Julian Bond