The musician, who filed for bankruptcy in 1984, has been struggling financially for many years over allegations his money has been mismanaged. Now he’s facing a large bill from tax officials. According to TMZ, authorities have filed a federal tax lien against him, alleging he owes money from 2007 and 2008 – totaling more than $115,552.
- INTERLUDES: Watch Lyfe Jennings’ Acoustic Performance Of ‘Crashing Down’
- 10 Teen Slang Words You Should Know [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- MLK Statue Will Replace White Supremacist On Georgia Capitol Grounds
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go