The musician, who filed for bankruptcy in 1984, has been struggling financially for many years over allegations his money has been mismanaged. Now he’s facing a large bill from tax officials. According to TMZ, authorities have filed a federal tax lien against him, alleging he owes money from 2007 and 2008 – totaling more than $115,552.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]