The musician, who filed for bankruptcy in 1984, has been struggling financially for many years over allegations his money has been mismanaged. Now he’s facing a large bill from tax officials. According to TMZ, authorities have filed a federal tax lien against him, alleging he owes money from 2007 and 2008 – totaling more than $115,552.
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Hey Teachers! What If You Got Drafted And Paid Like Athletes? This Is How It Would Be
- Two Cincinnati Cops In DuBose Shooting Were Sued In Earlier Death Of Unarmed Black Man
- Watch-Lauryn Hill's Tribute to Nina Simone
- Our Presidential Candidates Are Outraged Over Cecil The Lion, But Not Black Lives