I recall this wonderful person speaking at Women’s Empowerment in 2006, she delivered a very inspiring message. Today, she emotionally revealed that she has been diagnosed with a rare blood and bone-marrow disorder called MDS, and needs a bone marrow transplant. Luckily, her sister is a match. Keep her in your prayers.
- You Will NEVER Guess Whose Job Michelle Obama Would Want If She Wasn't FLOTUS
- What White People Want To Know About Catching A Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Who Will Donald Trump Insult Next? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 10 Reasons You’re Still Single (And They’re Not All Bad!) [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]