I recall this wonderful person speaking at Women’s Empowerment in 2006, she delivered a very inspiring message. Today, she emotionally revealed that she has been diagnosed with a rare blood and bone-marrow disorder called MDS, and needs a bone marrow transplant. Luckily, her sister is a match. Keep her in your prayers.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin