I recall this wonderful person speaking at Women’s Empowerment in 2006, she delivered a very inspiring message. Today, she emotionally revealed that she has been diagnosed with a rare blood and bone-marrow disorder called MDS, and needs a bone marrow transplant. Luckily, her sister is a match. Keep her in your prayers.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public