N.B.C. announced the 2nd season premiere of their Broadway Drama “Smash”, will feature the debut of a new character Veronica Moore, played by Jennifer Hudson; this isn’t a sometime role; N.B.C. executives are predicting big things for Hudson. Chairman of Entertainment, Robert Greenblatt said the series is a showcase for some of the best musical talent.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty’, Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion Talks Stigma Of Black Women’s Sexuality
- Angie Stone Is Back With New Music, Talks Assault Against Daughter & Bishop Jakes’ Message To Them
- Next at Club Ego Register to Win
- GET THE LOOK: Janelle Monae’s Bold Colorblock Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
- #BlackGirlMagic: Quvenzhané Wallis Lands 4-Book Deal With Publishing Giant Simon & Schuster