N.B.C. announced the 2nd season premiere of their Broadway Drama “Smash”, will feature the debut of a new character Veronica Moore, played by Jennifer Hudson; this isn’t a sometime role; N.B.C. executives are predicting big things for Hudson. Chairman of Entertainment, Robert Greenblatt said the series is a showcase for some of the best musical talent.
- The 2015 Video Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Serena Williams Drives People Crazy With Her Latest Selfie
- Rapper Tyga "Stimulated" Kylie Jenner When She Was 17; And He's Rapping About It. Yuck.