N.B.C. announced the 2nd season premiere of their Broadway Drama “Smash”, will feature the debut of a new character Veronica Moore, played by Jennifer Hudson; this isn’t a sometime role; N.B.C. executives are predicting big things for Hudson. Chairman of Entertainment, Robert Greenblatt said the series is a showcase for some of the best musical talent.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public