In a recent interview, Stephanie Mills said older singer’s thirst for attention can lead to bad choices like the ones made by Brian McKnight and Erykah Badu; Mills called McKnight’s sexually explicit lyrics disrespectful and feels they take away from the classy things he’s done; when Erykah Badu took off her clothes and walked through the street in her video, “it wasn’t necessary”. The shock value doesn’t always work black artists like it does for white artists.
- Hysterectomies Are Not The Only Option For Fibroid Treatment
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Loni Love’s Hilarious Dating Advice For Black Women Who Put Too Much Pressure On Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- BEHIND THE SCENES: Uncle Butchie’s Live House Presents The Family Stone
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Queen Latifah Will Strip Down For Nude Scene In ‘Bessie’