Our relationships with our fathers are important to our development as women. Society and the media often give our daughters mixed messages that they need to be the right weight, wear the right makeup and dress like a fashionista to be beautiful. Beauty is more than a physical trait.
- Isaiah Washington Claims “I’m No Black”
- Christina Milian Slams Critics Over Interview With Iyanla Vanzant
- Opinion: Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- LMAO: Mariah Carey Belts Her Hits In Carpool Karaoke Session [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims