Our relationships with our fathers are important to our development as women. Society and the media often give our daughters mixed messages that they need to be the right weight, wear the right makeup and dress like a fashionista to be beautiful. Beauty is more than a physical trait.
- Black Twitter-Approved: The 25 Best Reactions To ‘Whitney’
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Editor’s Pick: 7 Beauty Products You Should Buy To Upgrade Your Makeup Bag
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- 100 Years Of Black Beauty In Under A Minute [VIDEO]
- The Myths of Manhood