Our relationships with our fathers are important to our development as women. Society and the media often give our daughters mixed messages that they need to be the right weight, wear the right makeup and dress like a fashionista to be beautiful. Beauty is more than a physical trait.
- Women's Empowerment 2015 [PHOTOS]
- KEM Teaches The Ladies How A Man Should Treat Them At Women's Empowerment 2015 [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Jussie Smollet Singing And Clowning At Women's Empowerment
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Issues A Challenge At Women's Empowerment
- Behind The Scenes of Women's Empowerment 2015 [PHOTOS+VIDEO]