New York City Police Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a homeless, shoeless man in the Times Square area and bought him a $100 pair of boots. “It was freezing and he had blisters on his feet. A tourist captured the good deed on film; DePrimo said “I have these boots for you; lets put them on”, and helped the man put on socks and the boots.
- You Will NEVER Guess Whose Job Michelle Obama Would Want If She Wasn't FLOTUS
- What White People Want To Know About Catching A Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Who Will Donald Trump Insult Next? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 10 Reasons You’re Still Single (And They’re Not All Bad!) [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]