New York City Police Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a homeless, shoeless man in the Times Square area and bought him a $100 pair of boots. “It was freezing and he had blisters on his feet. A tourist captured the good deed on film; DePrimo said “I have these boots for you; lets put them on”, and helped the man put on socks and the boots.
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?