New York City Police Officer Lawrence DePrimo spotted a homeless, shoeless man in the Times Square area and bought him a $100 pair of boots. “It was freezing and he had blisters on his feet. A tourist captured the good deed on film; DePrimo said “I have these boots for you; lets put them on”, and helped the man put on socks and the boots.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]