News broke a few weeks ago that Lenny Kravitz will play legendary singer Marvin Gaye in an upcoming biopic—which will focus on Gaye’s life in the ’80s before his murder. However, Gaye’s son and Kravitz’s childhood friend, Marvin Gaye III, opposing it all. According to TMZ Gaye said, “The producers and directors of this film are very wrong and shameful. [They’re] trying to do a film about a low period in his life. They don’t even know the whole story.” The family will reportedly meet with lawyers to figure out how to stop production.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]