News broke a few weeks ago that Lenny Kravitz will play legendary singer Marvin Gaye in an upcoming biopic—which will focus on Gaye’s life in the ’80s before his murder. However, Gaye’s son and Kravitz’s childhood friend, Marvin Gaye III, opposing it all. According to TMZ Gaye said, “The producers and directors of this film are very wrong and shameful. [They’re] trying to do a film about a low period in his life. They don’t even know the whole story.” The family will reportedly meet with lawyers to figure out how to stop production.
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Hey Teachers! What If You Got Drafted And Paid Like Athletes? This Is How It Would Be
- Two Cincinnati Cops In DuBose Shooting Were Sued In Earlier Death Of Unarmed Black Man
- Watch-Lauryn Hill's Tribute to Nina Simone
- Our Presidential Candidates Are Outraged Over Cecil The Lion, But Not Black Lives