News broke a few weeks ago that Lenny Kravitz will play legendary singer Marvin Gaye in an upcoming biopic—which will focus on Gaye’s life in the ’80s before his murder. However, Gaye’s son and Kravitz’s childhood friend, Marvin Gaye III, opposing it all. According to TMZ Gaye said, “The producers and directors of this film are very wrong and shameful. [They’re] trying to do a film about a low period in his life. They don’t even know the whole story.” The family will reportedly meet with lawyers to figure out how to stop production.
- Isaiah Washington Claims “I’m No Black”
- Christina Milian Slams Critics Over Interview With Iyanla Vanzant
- Opinion: Was Mo’Ne Davis Too Quick To Forgive? Are We?
- LMAO: Mariah Carey Belts Her Hits In Carpool Karaoke Session [VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes For Racial Profiling Claims