News broke a few weeks ago that Lenny Kravitz will play legendary singer Marvin Gaye in an upcoming biopic—which will focus on Gaye’s life in the ’80s before his murder. However, Gaye’s son and Kravitz’s childhood friend, Marvin Gaye III, opposing it all. According to TMZ Gaye said, “The producers and directors of this film are very wrong and shameful. [They’re] trying to do a film about a low period in his life. They don’t even know the whole story.” The family will reportedly meet with lawyers to figure out how to stop production.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public