Last week we talked about how fear of losing money keeps people from making good long-term investments in the stock market, but this week I want to talk about the other side of the coin: Instead of being overly fearful about losing money, millions of people are unreasonably hopeful that an unexpected windfall is going to make them rich. What I’m talking about, Tom, is the lottery.
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?