Katt Williams is at it again, he continues to spiral out of control. It’s no longer funny, its serious. This weekend, Williams clocked a member of the audience with the mic because the person was taping parts of his show. The victim, Carlos Casto-Lino has since filed a $250,000 lawsuit against Katt and the theater. Cato-Lino claimis Katt gave him a concussion and left him with contusions on his head.
- INTERLUDES: Watch Lyfe Jennings’ Acoustic Performance Of ‘Crashing Down’
- 10 Teen Slang Words You Should Know [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- MLK Statue Will Replace White Supremacist On Georgia Capitol Grounds
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go