According to Taye Diggs “We’re just trying to coordinate our schedules in order for the sequel to The Best Man to move forward”. Director Malcolm D. Lee wants all of the original cast back and production probably won’t start until they’re all available; Diggs says part 2 is gonna be good with laughs and some tears.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All