According to Taye Diggs “We’re just trying to coordinate our schedules in order for the sequel to The Best Man to move forward”. Director Malcolm D. Lee wants all of the original cast back and production probably won’t start until they’re all available; Diggs says part 2 is gonna be good with laughs and some tears.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]