This morning on the Today Show it was announced President Barack Obama has been chosen as Time Magazine’s 2012 Person Of The Year. Time Magazine’s managing editor said “In the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes the President is the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America.
- You Will NEVER Guess Whose Job Michelle Obama Would Want If She Wasn't FLOTUS
- What White People Want To Know About Catching A Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Who Will Donald Trump Insult Next? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 10 Reasons You’re Still Single (And They’re Not All Bad!) [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]