This morning on the Today Show it was announced President Barack Obama has been chosen as Time Magazine’s 2012 Person Of The Year. Time Magazine’s managing editor said “In the midst of historic cultural and demographic changes the President is the symbol and in some ways the architect of this new America.
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]