BlessDurham and PrayDurham will be co-hosting a Prayer Walk on MLK Day on the American Tobacco trail. Multiple stations will be set up to facilitate prayer for various concerns This event is free and open to the public. Please come anytime between 10 and 4 to participate. The MLK Day Prayer Walk begins at the trail entrance across from Morehead Ave- aka. Northern Trail Head. Parking is available along Morehead Ave, under the Durham Freeway, or in the American Tobacco Campus parking deck.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]