Erica Campbell believes a marriage should have a healthy sex life. “God created sex and if there’s something better he must have kept if in heaven”. Erica and her sister Tina make up the group Mary Mary and star in the reality show of the same name. On the show you’ll see both ladies with their husbands and realize even God ordained marriages have problems sometimes. Erica says “Getting things right in the bedroom helps keep my marriage strong; you don’t stay married for 11 years if you don’t have a healthy sex life, christian or not; marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled; I can do what I want, when and how much I want. Once you get married sex should be freely enjoyed”.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin