Erica Campbell believes a marriage should have a healthy sex life. “God created sex and if there’s something better he must have kept if in heaven”. Erica and her sister Tina make up the group Mary Mary and star in the reality show of the same name. On the show you’ll see both ladies with their husbands and realize even God ordained marriages have problems sometimes. Erica says “Getting things right in the bedroom helps keep my marriage strong; you don’t stay married for 11 years if you don’t have a healthy sex life, christian or not; marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled; I can do what I want, when and how much I want. Once you get married sex should be freely enjoyed”.
- Are You Ready For The Bimbe Cultural Arts Festival?
- Baltimore Police Union: Marilyn Mosby Should Recuse Herself From Freddie Gray Case For “Conflicts Of Interest”
- Oh, Girl: 16 Gifs For Every Time Stacey Dash Opens Her Mouth
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Reason Your Kids Are Overweight [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- ‘Under 50′ with Luenell: Will She Pick Faizon Love or Kevin Hart? + More! [VIDEO]