Erica Campbell believes a marriage should have a healthy sex life. “God created sex and if there’s something better he must have kept if in heaven”. Erica and her sister Tina make up the group Mary Mary and star in the reality show of the same name. On the show you’ll see both ladies with their husbands and realize even God ordained marriages have problems sometimes. Erica says “Getting things right in the bedroom helps keep my marriage strong; you don’t stay married for 11 years if you don’t have a healthy sex life, christian or not; marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled; I can do what I want, when and how much I want. Once you get married sex should be freely enjoyed”.
- Hall Of Famer Cris Carter Apologizes For Rookie Comments
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Tracy Morgan Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend…AND MORE
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: A Skinny Arrest, Mayweather vs Ray J Part 2?
- Money Mondays: 80 Years Of Social Security And How It Can Benefit You
- Alice Walker Pens Beautiful Poem For Late Civil Rights Leader Julian Bond