Erica Campbell believes a marriage should have a healthy sex life. “God created sex and if there’s something better he must have kept if in heaven”. Erica and her sister Tina make up the group Mary Mary and star in the reality show of the same name. On the show you’ll see both ladies with their husbands and realize even God ordained marriages have problems sometimes. Erica says “Getting things right in the bedroom helps keep my marriage strong; you don’t stay married for 11 years if you don’t have a healthy sex life, christian or not; marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled; I can do what I want, when and how much I want. Once you get married sex should be freely enjoyed”.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]