A lot of folks, me included, didn’t know the swearing in of the President is always at 12 noon on Jan. 20th, as directed by the U.S. Constitution; since Jan. 20th falls on a Sunday this year what we see tomorrow will be the reenactment. President Barack Obama was officially sworn in today along with Vice President Joe Biden in a private ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House. Pictured above is first Lady Michelle Obama holding the bible as the President takes the oath, administered by Chief Justice John Roberts.
- 25 Powerful Images That Encapsulate The Devastation In New Orleans Post-Hurricane Katrina
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- VH1 Releases ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Season 2 Supertrailer
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Jay Z Joins Instagram & Almost Immediately Quits