A lot of folks, me included, didn’t know the swearing in of the President is always at 12 noon on Jan. 20th, as directed by the U.S. Constitution; since Jan. 20th falls on a Sunday this year what we see tomorrow will be the reenactment. President Barack Obama was officially sworn in today along with Vice President Joe Biden in a private ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House. Pictured above is first Lady Michelle Obama holding the bible as the President takes the oath, administered by Chief Justice John Roberts.
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]