A lot of folks, me included, didn’t know the swearing in of the President is always at 12 noon on Jan. 20th, as directed by the U.S. Constitution; since Jan. 20th falls on a Sunday this year what we see tomorrow will be the reenactment. President Barack Obama was officially sworn in today along with Vice President Joe Biden in a private ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House. Pictured above is first Lady Michelle Obama holding the bible as the President takes the oath, administered by Chief Justice John Roberts.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin