A lot of folks, me included, didn’t know the swearing in of the President is always at 12 noon on Jan. 20th, as directed by the U.S. Constitution; since Jan. 20th falls on a Sunday this year what we see tomorrow will be the reenactment. President Barack Obama was officially sworn in today along with Vice President Joe Biden in a private ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House. Pictured above is first Lady Michelle Obama holding the bible as the President takes the oath, administered by Chief Justice John Roberts.
- You Will NEVER Guess Whose Job Michelle Obama Would Want If She Wasn't FLOTUS
- What White People Want To Know About Catching A Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Who Will Donald Trump Insult Next? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 10 Reasons You’re Still Single (And They’re Not All Bad!) [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]