Lots of times our beliefs can be our biggest obstacles to financial freedom. Here are the top lies we tell ourselves about retirement.
1- Everybody works until full retirement age…… Truth is many people work past the age of 65 and a significant number stop working before age 65.
2- The Joneses have everything…… Don’t concentrate on what someone just bought; look at the big picture; you may be in better shape overall.
3- There’s a secret to investing.
4- I can always save later, so why start now?
5- It’s too late to start saving.
6- My money is safe in a bank account…….. Inflation can eat away at your savings; you need to manage and invest your money wisely.
Also On Foxy 107.1-104.3:
9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech (And When To Use Them)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1 of 10
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
2 of 10
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
3 of 10
4. “You have distracted from my creative process”
4 of 10
5. “Ima let you finish….”
5 of 10
6. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
6 of 10
7. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
7 of 10
8. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
8 of 10
9. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
9 of 10
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
10 of 10