On Saturday, the N.C. Museum of History held its 12th annual celebration honoring the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation. The African-American Cultural Celebration included over 75 musicians, storytellers, dancers, historians, playwrights, authors, artists, reenactments, chefs, teachers and scholars. The day featured performances of African rhythm and dance by Aya Shabu to the R&B, pop, blues and boogie-woogie sounds of the Vibe Band. It was educational and fun.
- Are You Ready For The Bimbe Cultural Arts Festival?
- Baltimore Police Union: Marilyn Mosby Should Recuse Herself From Freddie Gray Case For “Conflicts Of Interest”
- Oh, Girl: 16 Gifs For Every Time Stacey Dash Opens Her Mouth
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- The Reason Your Kids Are Overweight [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- ‘Under 50′ with Luenell: Will She Pick Faizon Love or Kevin Hart? + More! [VIDEO]