On Saturday, the N.C. Museum of History held its 12th annual celebration honoring the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation. The African-American Cultural Celebration included over 75 musicians, storytellers, dancers, historians, playwrights, authors, artists, reenactments, chefs, teachers and scholars. The day featured performances of African rhythm and dance by Aya Shabu to the R&B, pop, blues and boogie-woogie sounds of the Vibe Band. It was educational and fun.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All