In 1971 the Dallas Cowboys and the Baltimore Colts played one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever. The game came down to the final play of the game, a field goal attempt, and the Baltimore Colts won 16-13. It’s the only time the Super Bowl M.V.P. has come from then losing team. Cowboys linebacker Chuck Howley intercepted 2 passes and recovered a fumble to earn the honor.
- You Will NEVER Guess Whose Job Michelle Obama Would Want If She Wasn't FLOTUS
- What White People Want To Know About Catching A Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Who Will Donald Trump Insult Next? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 10 Reasons You’re Still Single (And They’re Not All Bad!) [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]