In 1971 the Dallas Cowboys and the Baltimore Colts played one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever. The game came down to the final play of the game, a field goal attempt, and the Baltimore Colts won 16-13. It’s the only time the Super Bowl M.V.P. has come from then losing team. Cowboys linebacker Chuck Howley intercepted 2 passes and recovered a fumble to earn the honor.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public