In 1971 the Dallas Cowboys and the Baltimore Colts played one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever. The game came down to the final play of the game, a field goal attempt, and the Baltimore Colts won 16-13. It’s the only time the Super Bowl M.V.P. has come from then losing team. Cowboys linebacker Chuck Howley intercepted 2 passes and recovered a fumble to earn the honor.
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin