In 1971 the Dallas Cowboys and the Baltimore Colts played one of the most exciting Super Bowls ever. The game came down to the final play of the game, a field goal attempt, and the Baltimore Colts won 16-13. It’s the only time the Super Bowl M.V.P. has come from then losing team. Cowboys linebacker Chuck Howley intercepted 2 passes and recovered a fumble to earn the honor.
- 25 Powerful Images That Encapsulate The Devastation In New Orleans Post-Hurricane Katrina
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- VH1 Releases ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Season 2 Supertrailer
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Jay Z Joins Instagram & Almost Immediately Quits