The original Harlem Shake has been around for a while, add a techno beat and you get an updated version of the dance. The key to a “good” Harlem Shake video is for one person, and one person only, to dance to the music, and then when the beat drops, to quick cut to everyone else in the dorm, locker room, or office going absolutely nuts.
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?