Vultures usually fly much further south for the winter than Shelby N.C., but because of a mild winter vultures have hung around Shelby to the dismay of residents. “They do a job on the yard”. The birds are usually seen in the trees in the morning and evening; residents say in past years 5 to 10 birds would fly through the neighborhood but this year approximately 150 have shown up.
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]