Vultures usually fly much further south for the winter than Shelby N.C., but because of a mild winter vultures have hung around Shelby to the dismay of residents. “They do a job on the yard”. The birds are usually seen in the trees in the morning and evening; residents say in past years 5 to 10 birds would fly through the neighborhood but this year approximately 150 have shown up.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty’, Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion Talks Stigma Of Black Women’s Sexuality
- Angie Stone Is Back With New Music, Talks Assault Against Daughter & Bishop Jakes’ Message To Them
- Think Big: Here’s The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
- Next at Club Ego Register to Win
- So This Happened: 12-Year-Old Black Student Suspended For Staring At White Classmate