Vultures usually fly much further south for the winter than Shelby N.C., but because of a mild winter vultures have hung around Shelby to the dismay of residents. “They do a job on the yard”. The birds are usually seen in the trees in the morning and evening; residents say in past years 5 to 10 birds would fly through the neighborhood but this year approximately 150 have shown up.
- Hysterectomies Are Not The Only Option For Fibroid Treatment
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Loni Love’s Hilarious Dating Advice For Black Women Who Put Too Much Pressure On Men [EXCLUSIVE]
- BEHIND THE SCENES: Uncle Butchie’s Live House Presents The Family Stone
- 5 Of The Worst Racial Slurs EVER! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Queen Latifah Will Strip Down For Nude Scene In ‘Bessie’