Vultures usually fly much further south for the winter than Shelby N.C., but because of a mild winter vultures have hung around Shelby to the dismay of residents. “They do a job on the yard”. The birds are usually seen in the trees in the morning and evening; residents say in past years 5 to 10 birds would fly through the neighborhood but this year approximately 150 have shown up.
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]