Looking for activities for the entire family? Don’t miss the annual Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade today at noon. When the parade is over the Festival Begins! The Festival is held on Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, at the end of the Parade route. There will be live music and dancing. Enjoy a wide variety of vendor booths, food vendors, children’s games and activities. Fun for the entire family!
- Hall Of Famer Cris Carter Apologizes For Rookie Comments
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Tracy Morgan Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend…AND MORE
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: A Skinny Arrest, Mayweather vs Ray J Part 2?
- Money Mondays: 80 Years Of Social Security And How It Can Benefit You
- Alice Walker Pens Beautiful Poem For Late Civil Rights Leader Julian Bond