Looking for activities for the entire family? Don’t miss the annual Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade today at noon. When the parade is over the Festival Begins! The Festival is held on Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, at the end of the Parade route. There will be live music and dancing. Enjoy a wide variety of vendor booths, food vendors, children’s games and activities. Fun for the entire family!
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]