Looking for activities for the entire family? Don’t miss the annual Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade today at noon. When the parade is over the Festival Begins! The Festival is held on Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, at the end of the Parade route. There will be live music and dancing. Enjoy a wide variety of vendor booths, food vendors, children’s games and activities. Fun for the entire family!
- LL Cool J Pays Tribute To Walter Scott During the 2015 Fantastic Voyage Performance [VIDEO]
- MUSIC ROUNDUP: Janelle Monae’s Sexy ‘Yoga’ Video; Mariah’s New Album & Kanye Walks On Water
- AM BUZZ: Madonna Kisses Drake & He Reacts Like This; Mama Tina Gets Married & More
- The Jacksons Host An Epic Karaoke Battle [PHOTOS]
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: Should Nelly Be Expecting A Call From Mayweather?, Tyrese On Empire?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap