Looking for activities for the entire family? Don’t miss the annual Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade today at noon. When the parade is over the Festival Begins! The Festival is held on Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, at the end of the Parade route. There will be live music and dancing. Enjoy a wide variety of vendor booths, food vendors, children’s games and activities. Fun for the entire family!
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]