Looking for activities for the entire family? Don’t miss the annual Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade today at noon. When the parade is over the Festival Begins! The Festival is held on Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, at the end of the Parade route. There will be live music and dancing. Enjoy a wide variety of vendor booths, food vendors, children’s games and activities. Fun for the entire family!
- POP OFF! 15 Of President Obama’s Realest Moments
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- “97 Percent Of Blacks Are Killed By Blacks:” Trump Tweets Racist & Absurdly Inaccurate Murder Stats
- A Little Positivity: White House Invites Homeless Choir To Holiday Party
- Keke Wyatt Debuts New Single ‘Sexy Song’, Giving Birth To Baby #8 & More
- American Music Awards Red Carpet Rundown [PHOTOS]