Looking for activities for the entire family? Don’t miss the annual Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade today at noon. When the parade is over the Festival Begins! The Festival is held on Moore Square in downtown Raleigh, at the end of the Parade route. There will be live music and dancing. Enjoy a wide variety of vendor booths, food vendors, children’s games and activities. Fun for the entire family!
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘I Felt Guilty About Not Feeling Guilty’, Renee Bracey Sherman Wants Women To #ShoutYourAbortion Talks Stigma Of Black Women’s Sexuality
- Angie Stone Is Back With New Music, Talks Assault Against Daughter & Bishop Jakes’ Message To Them
- Think Big: Here’s The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
- Next at Club Ego Register to Win
- So This Happened: 12-Year-Old Black Student Suspended For Staring At White Classmate