Your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, and it can tell you alot about your health. There are almost 120 medical conditions your dentist can detect in their early stages. Good oral health affects your overall health; inflammation caused by gum disease is linked to diabetes, pancreatic cancer, cardiovascular disease and preterm birth. Researchers say oral bacteria may be linked to heart disease, arterial blockages and stroke. Visit the dentist once or twice a year to maintain good oral hygiene, fight plaque by flossing daily, stay away from sugar and foods high in protein and acidity and give your teeth a good brushing: at least 2 minutes each time you brush.
- LL Cool J Pays Tribute To Walter Scott During the 2015 Fantastic Voyage Performance [VIDEO]
- MUSIC ROUNDUP: Janelle Monae’s Sexy ‘Yoga’ Video; Mariah’s New Album & Kanye Walks On Water
- AM BUZZ: Madonna Kisses Drake & He Reacts Like This; Mama Tina Gets Married & More
- The Jacksons Host An Epic Karaoke Battle [PHOTOS]
- HUGGY LOWDOWN: Should Nelly Be Expecting A Call From Mayweather?, Tyrese On Empire?
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap