Your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, and it can tell you alot about your health. There are almost 120 medical conditions your dentist can detect in their early stages. Good oral health affects your overall health; inflammation caused by gum disease is linked to diabetes, pancreatic cancer, cardiovascular disease and preterm birth. Researchers say oral bacteria may be linked to heart disease, arterial blockages and stroke. Visit the dentist once or twice a year to maintain good oral hygiene, fight plaque by flossing daily, stay away from sugar and foods high in protein and acidity and give your teeth a good brushing: at least 2 minutes each time you brush.
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- FIRST LOOK: Will Olivia Pope Finally Settle Down with Fitz In ‘Scandal’ Season 5? [VIDEO]
- Moms’ Night Out: Kandi Burruss Does Karaoke With Yandy Smith & You Must Witness It!
- Earth, Wind & Fire Collaborate With Chicago On Heart & Soul Tour
- ‘The Only Proof That They’re Offering Is That They’ve Been In His Company’ – Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Monique Pressley Tell All