Your mouth is the gateway to the rest of your body, and it can tell you alot about your health. There are almost 120 medical conditions your dentist can detect in their early stages. Good oral health affects your overall health; inflammation caused by gum disease is linked to diabetes, pancreatic cancer, cardiovascular disease and preterm birth. Researchers say oral bacteria may be linked to heart disease, arterial blockages and stroke. Visit the dentist once or twice a year to maintain good oral hygiene, fight plaque by flossing daily, stay away from sugar and foods high in protein and acidity and give your teeth a good brushing: at least 2 minutes each time you brush.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]