Each year the last player selected in the N.F.L. Draft is dubbed “Mr. Irrelevant”. This year that distinction goes to Justice Cunningham, Tight End, from the University of South Carolina. This past season Cunningham caught 23 passes for 324 yards; at the N.F.L. combine the 6’3″ 258lb Cunningham ran a 4.90 40; he’ll be listed as the 3rd tight end on the Indianapolis Colts depth chart.
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Kim Kardashian Shares Never-Before-Seen Photos On One-Year Anniversary With Kanye West [PHOTOS]
- Black Mom Creates Beautiful Natural Hair Doll For Her Daughters To Raise Their Self-Esteem
- Chance The Rapper Wants To #SaveChicago
- Deya Directive: What Are You Afraid Of?