Each year the last player selected in the N.F.L. Draft is dubbed “Mr. Irrelevant”. This year that distinction goes to Justice Cunningham, Tight End, from the University of South Carolina. This past season Cunningham caught 23 passes for 324 yards; at the N.F.L. combine the 6’3″ 258lb Cunningham ran a 4.90 40; he’ll be listed as the 3rd tight end on the Indianapolis Colts depth chart.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]