With physical activity there’s always the possibility for sprains, strains and more serious injuries. Kids 12 and under usually get the oldest equipment and have the most inexperienced coaches, so chance for injury rises. The most dangerous sports for kids, because of the risk for brain trauma are 1-Football 2-Hockey 3-Pole Vaulting 4-Soccer 5-Bicycling 6-Lacrosse 7-Baseeball/Softball 8-Cheerleading. Proper instruction for participating in these activities along with proper protective equipment GOES A LONG WAY in preventing many injuries.
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- NAACP Image Awards
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- ‘Ask Congress For Two Years At HBCU’s, Not Just Community Colleges’ – Johnny Taylor, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Women's Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application
- Mean Mugging: Kanye West Explains Why He Almost Never Smiles In Public