With physical activity there’s always the possibility for sprains, strains and more serious injuries. Kids 12 and under usually get the oldest equipment and have the most inexperienced coaches, so chance for injury rises. The most dangerous sports for kids, because of the risk for brain trauma are 1-Football 2-Hockey 3-Pole Vaulting 4-Soccer 5-Bicycling 6-Lacrosse 7-Baseeball/Softball 8-Cheerleading. Proper instruction for participating in these activities along with proper protective equipment GOES A LONG WAY in preventing many injuries.
- The 2015 Video Music Awards [PHOTOS]
- ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Malaysia Pargo Reveals Her Most Coveted Beauty Secrets
- Threat Against Black Students At Texas High School Causes Mass Absence
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Serena Williams Drives People Crazy With Her Latest Selfie
- Rapper Tyga "Stimulated" Kylie Jenner When She Was 17; And He's Rapping About It. Yuck.