With physical activity there’s always the possibility for sprains, strains and more serious injuries. Kids 12 and under usually get the oldest equipment and have the most inexperienced coaches, so chance for injury rises. The most dangerous sports for kids, because of the risk for brain trauma are 1-Football 2-Hockey 3-Pole Vaulting 4-Soccer 5-Bicycling 6-Lacrosse 7-Baseeball/Softball 8-Cheerleading. Proper instruction for participating in these activities along with proper protective equipment GOES A LONG WAY in preventing many injuries.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]