Enthusiastic, positive role model coaches are needed. Show your community support by coaching sports for Raleigh’s Parks and Recreation youth sports leagues. Coaches are needed for basketball, lacrosse, baseball, baseball, football tennis, cheerleading and more. For additional information or to volunteer, call 919-996-6836 or log onto http://www.raleighnc.gov.
- USC Responds To Taraji P. Henson ; Beyonce Dropping Another Surprise Album? & More
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- Rihanna On Dating History: ‘I Fell In Love With The Beast’ [VIDEO]
- ‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO]