Enthusiastic, positive role model coaches are needed. Show your community support by coaching sports for Raleigh’s Parks and Recreation youth sports leagues. Coaches are needed for basketball, lacrosse, baseball, baseball, football tennis, cheerleading and more. For additional information or to volunteer, call 919-996-6836 or log onto www.raleighnc.gov.
- Jesse Williams & Wife Aryn Drake-Lee Expecting Second Child
- Erica Campbell and Friends HELP 2.0 Tour: A One VIP Concert
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Le Sigh. Clarence Thomas Brings Up Slavery In Dissenting Same Sex Marriage Supreme Court Decision
- Justice Or Else: Louis Farrakhan To Revive Million Man March On Its 20th Anniversary
- President Obama’s Moving Eulogy Underscores What Will Be His Lasting Legacy [VIDEO]