Enthusiastic, positive role model coaches are needed. Show your community support by coaching sports for Raleigh’s Parks and Recreation youth sports leagues. Coaches are needed for basketball, lacrosse, baseball, baseball, football tennis, cheerleading and more. For additional information or to volunteer, call 919-996-6836 or log onto http://www.raleighnc.gov.
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Oprah on Sony Execs Emails: Don’t Judge (VIDEO)
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- 6 Tips To Handling Those Annoying & Awkward Questions At The Holidays From Family You Hardly See
- Beverly Johnson Gets Grilled By Whoopi Goldberg Over Cosby Allegations On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- 10 Reasons Why She’s Not Crazy, He’s Just A Jerk [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]