Downtown Raleigh was a buzz with three stages of live music and two fireworks displays. As thousands watched fireworks a few more thousand were stuck in traffic last night. Can Raleigh’s infrastructure handled the crowds and cars? Should July fourth fireworks return to the state fairgrounds?
- You Will NEVER Guess Whose Job Michelle Obama Would Want If She Wasn't FLOTUS
- What White People Want To Know About Catching A Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Talks ‘That Reality Show’, New Album, Starting New Label
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- Who Will Donald Trump Insult Next? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 10 Reasons You’re Still Single (And They’re Not All Bad!) [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]