Downtown Raleigh was a buzz with three stages of live music and two fireworks displays. As thousands watched fireworks a few more thousand were stuck in traffic last night. Can Raleigh’s infrastructure handled the crowds and cars? Should July fourth fireworks return to the state fairgrounds?
- WATCH:Beyonce ft. Ed Sheeran- Drunk in Love (UnPlugged)
- Michael B. Jordan Apologizes To Black Women And Black Community For Recent Comments
- Petty and Destructive: J.LO’s Ex Allegedly Releasing Sex Tape Including Honeymoon Footage
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Momma Dee Skips Out On $500 Restaurant Bill – Gets Arrested
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Recap
- George Zimmerman Retweets Image of Slain Trayvon Martin